Meetings, BBQs, Even the Fall Gala – Something for everyone!
- 2323.June.SundayNo events
- 2424.June.MondayNo events
- 2525.June.TuesdayWhat: Pot Luck Dinner with Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives Steve ShurtleffWho: Hosted by the Merrimack Town Democratic CommitteeWhere: Watson Park, 447 Daniel Webster Hwy, Merrimack, NHWhen: Tuesday, June 25th at 6:00 pmThe June Merrimack Democrats meeting will be on Tuesday, June 25 starting at 6 PM with a potluck dinner in the pavilion in Watson Park.We have a very special guest speaker – Speaker of the New Hampshire House of Representatives Steve Shurtleff!In addition to hearing from Speaker Steve Shurtleff, we will clarify plans to walk in Merrimack’s July 4th parade and have lots of time to socialize.As always, monthly meetings are open to all registered Democrats and like-minded progressives. Bring a like-minded neighbor! And for this meeting, bring a salad, main dish, dessert, snack, appetizer — whatever you’d like to contribute — to our potluck dinner. MTDC will supply paper goods, cutlery, water/soft drinks, and power strips to support crockpots/other appliances.Sorry, no BBQ this time. There are no large grills in the park and we thought keeping it simple would allow for more social time!Attachments area
- 2626.June.WednesdayNo events
- 2727.June.ThursdayNo events
- 2828.June.FridayNo events
- 2929.June.SaturdayWhat: Hillsborough County Democrats Grassroots Awards DinnerWho: Special Keynote Speaker 2020 Presidential Candidate Senator Bernie SandersWhen: Saturday, June 29th at 5:00 pmWhere: Alpine Grove Banquet Center, 19 South Depot Road Route 111A, Hollis, NHTickets $45 (purchase deadline June 22nd): https://secure.actblue.
com/donate/2019grassroots- dinnerA Celebration HonoringDemocratic Grassroots Activistsfrom Hillsborough County’s 29 Towns