State Representative Candidate – Nashua Ward 1 / District 28
First time candidate
Ward 1 Moderator
Nashua City Academy 2017
Democratic Party Campaign Volunteer 2016
- Resident of Ward 1 for 36 Years.
- Married for 49 years
- Two children educated by Nashua Public Schools
- One is a graduate of University of New Hampshire.
- Three grandchildren
- Director of Product Development, Ohio Scientific, Inc., computer manufacturer, 1977-1983
- President of Bordy, Inc., computer hardware, software and systems design firm. 1983 – 2015
- Retired since 2015
Why I’m running:
I became active in politics in August of 2016 because I felt our democracy was in danger. I still do. As an army veteran and retiree, I could once again serve my country. I actively campaigned for the Democratic Party in 2016 and continue to support their values. In support of those values, I am running for state representative.
I believe in government by the people and fairness. The decisions I make as state representative will be based on these core beliefs.
By people, I mean people, not wealthy corporations and not special interests. The decisions I make will be based on my constituents values and needs.
By fairness I mean:
- Affordable healthcare for all
- Affordable higher education
- A living wage for all
- That all people have an equal opportunity